Promotional terms and conditions for the Gladys Knight promotion 2021
The gorgeous Gladys is on tour and we have tickets! Two lucky winners will each receive a pair of tickets so that you can take your favourite Pip with you. For your chance to win, all you have to do is complete a purchase on carestockroom.com between 1st September and 31st October and we will automatically enter you into the prizedraw.
Now, there’s no sneaky conditions like having to spend a certain amount or be standing on one leg with a llama under your arm…. but there are a few terms and conditions we need to share with you and you’ll find them all here. Hope to see you on that Midnight Train…!
Start and end date
The promotion period to win tickets to see Gladys Knight in concert is valid from 01 September – 31 October 2021 inclusive. The tickets available are for those concerts scheduled in Bournemouth on 21 June 2022 and Birmingham on 19 June 2022
Entry to the prize draw
Entrants to the prize draw must meet the following criteria,
- 18 years or over
- UK resident
- Employees, sellers, agencies, and partners are excluded from entry to the prize draw
- Entrants must have purchased and paid for an item on carestockroom.com between 01 September and 31 October 2021
- All purchases during this time apart from exclusions mentioned above will automatically enter the prize draw
Rules associated with the prize draw
- Only one entry per person
- There is no charge to participate
- Each winner receives 2 tickets. One for themselves and one for a guest of their choosing
- The tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available
- All costs associated with travel, accommodation, or discretionary costs incurred other than the ticket is the responsibility of the winner
- Any cancellation or postponement of the event is outside of our control and no claims against The Care Stockroom Ltd or its officers may be made
- Third-party rules apply to attend the event. Please check with the event promoter ticketmaster
- If you fail to attend, we are not liable or responsible for rebooking tickets for an alternative date/venue
- It is the responsibility of the winner and their guest to be fully insured for any travel incurred to participate in the event
The winners will be selected at random. Each winner will be notified that they have won and which venue they have tickets assigned to no later than 5 days after the closure of the promotion.
The winner must confirm within 28 days their acceptance of the prize and the name of their guest. If no response is received by 28 days for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be drawn again, and another winner selected.
Tickets will be sent digitally to the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to take these to the event. The Care Stockroom is not liable for lost or stolen tickets.
The Care Stockroom Ltd intends to use the name, care service facility, and any pictures of the winner in their marketing. If the winner does not wish for these to be used, they must put their request in writing.
Your entry or participation in Promotion and/or prize is at your own risk. If the Promotion or prize requires that you undertake any physical activity please ensure, before entering the Promotion, that you are in good health, that you have informed us before or at the time of claiming the prize of any underlying medical condition, physical or other impairment or medication you are taking which may be relevant and which could adversely affect your use or enjoyment of the prize, or ability to claim the prize. You must notify us immediately if you become ill or become aware of any other relevant medical or health and safety information which could affect your participation in a Promotion and/or prize. If you have a disability, please make this clear to us when you claim the prize, so we can consult with you well in advance of the prize and make such reasonable adjustments as are practical and within our reasonable control, based on all the circumstances, to ensure that you can fully enjoy the prize. If we consider in our reasonable opinion or have grounds to suspect that you or your entry are in breach of the Promotion Terms and Conditions or you have cheated, deceived, or engaged in fraudulent conduct we reserve the right to withdraw the price.
Your personal data, and the personal data of any guest(s)/travel companion(s) that you or they provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our (marketing) partners, and other third parties where it is relevant to share data for the purposes of fulfilling our commitments to the handling of the prize draw.
Your personal data may also be disclosed if required by authorities at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes for example to prevent, investigate or detect crime, fraud, or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.