Evacuation Chair is available in the following variants:
1. 1-200 Carry Lite: Designed for easy storage, the Evac+Chair CarryLite Transit Chair folds neatly in half and can be stored in the smallest of areas. The chair unfolds in one swift movement for immediate use.
2. 1-300H-MK4 The standard model Evac+Chair features 182kg payload capacity and a blue textured finish with a contrasting yellow hammock. Also available in AMB format which has larger rear wheels for prolonged/external use.
3. 1-500 A two-person operation enhanced Evac+Chair with an increased passenger payload capacity of 500lbs/227kg and for use on the steep stairs (45? ). Can also be used as a single-person operation chair for payloads up to 182kg.
4. 1-600H: The Evac+Chair 600H incorporates 2 carrying handles that allow for a two-person operation in locations with difficult access, including upwards evacuation. Also available in AMB format which has larger rear wheels for prolonged/external use.
5. 1-700H: IBEX TranSeat 700H safely descends and ascends stairs without carrying or heavy lifting and is well suited to spiral stairs and where space is restricted.
This product is supplied by Beeswift. Beeswift is a global manufacturer and wholesaler of Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment based in Birmingham. The Click Medical brand is part of the Beeswift family. With a recently expanded warehouse, Beeswift has significant stockholding which allows for good stock availability and speedy dispatch of your order.
|Free Shipping||3-5 business days||Orders over ?100|
(from stock, UK mainland)
|3-5 business days||?6.95|
(from manufacturer, UK mainland)
In most circumstances, you can return your purchase within 14 days of receipt where it is unused and in its original packaging. There are some important exceptions, including, for example:
Please see our full returns policy here.
* UK mainland only
** Industrial Scotland includes postcodes AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV5, IV30, IV31, KA, KY, ML, PA (except PA36, PA38, PA40, PA50), PH1 to PH18, TD
*** Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Islands, Channel Islands